Passion Fruit Vinaigrette
Add a hint of fruity sweetness to your salads or grilled fish/chicken ????????????
You will need:
4 small passion fruit – 1/4 cup or 65g
1 small purple onion
4 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp flakey sea salt
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp mustard
1. ???? Peel and mince your onion. Add it to a small bowl with two tablespoons of the vinegar. Add in the sea salt and a few good grinds of the black pepper and set aside.
2. ???? Put your passion fruit pulp in a clean jam jar and mix it around with a knife or fork to loosen it up and separate the seeds.
3. ???? Add in the olive oil, the onion/vinegar mixture and the last two tablespoons of vinegar. Give the jar a really good shake.
4. ???? Add in the dry mustard and shake again until very well combined.
5. ❄️ Store in the refrigerator until ready to use, shaking well again before lightly dressing salad or spooning it over cooked fish.
Bon Appetit ????????????
Recipe and ???? https://www.foodlustpeoplelove.com/2015/08/passionfruit-vinaigrette.html