Refreshing Organic White Radish Salad
- 1 medium-sized organic white radish, julienned
- 1/2 small organic red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 organic carrot, julienned
- 1 organic cucumber, julienned
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp organic honey
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the julienned white radish, sliced red onion, julienned carrot, and julienned cucumber.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetable mixture and toss to combine.
- Add the chopped cilantro and mint to the bowl and toss again to combine.
- Serve chilled as a refreshing side salad or enjoy as a light lunch.
Note: You can adjust the seasoning to your liking and add more herbs or vegetables to the salad if you prefer. Enjoy!