Olive Oil Dip
Infused olive oil can add a lot of flavour to a finished dish. It also can be a wonderful dipping sauce with a crusty piece of bread. So let’s make one!
I like to infuse my olive oil with some garlic ???? and basil ????. And here is ShiokFarm’s recipe:
- Start by washing ???? the basil leaves and drying them really well.
- Next, peel the garlic ???? and cut into chunks to release its scent. The proportion to use is 1 cup of olive oil, 1 garlic and 5 big leaves of basil ????.
- Put all the ingredients inside the pan and cook them on a low heat for about 10-15 minutes making sure the oil doesn’t boil, else you end up having a burnt taste.
- Let this infusion cool down naturally, remove the garlic and basil leaves and store the olive oil in a lidded glass container.
- Keep in the fridge for 3-5 days.