Roasted Green Eggplant with Yogurt Sauce
- 2 medium-sized organic green eggplants
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the green eggplants into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Brush both sides of the eggplant slices with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the eggplant slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the eggplant is tender and lightly browned.
- While the eggplant is roasting, prepare the yogurt sauce. In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, minced garlic, lemon juice, and chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the eggplant is done roasting, transfer the slices to a serving platter.
- Drizzle the yogurt sauce over the eggplant slices and garnish with additional parsley, if desired.
- Serve warm and enjoy!